At Solmer Law Corporation, we understand the frustration of dealing with an employer that does not have your best interests in mind and takes advantage of you. Whether you have experienced wrongful termination, retaliation, sexual harassment, or discrimination, our legal team will serve as your voice and fight to protect you from employers who breach your confidence and harm you.
We handle lawsuits that arise from all types of employees' claims against their employers. We passionately advocate for clients in Orange County who find themselves in unfair and harmful employment situations.
Our award-winning legal team includes:
- Attorney Lilit (Lily) Solmer, a passionate advocate who has been recognized for her dedication and achievements in the field of employment law. She has been recognized by Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars for multiple years and was also named Top 40 Under 40 in Employment Law by The National Advocates, among other awards.
- Lawyer Thomas Solmer has extensive litigation experience in state and federal court. He draws on a strong background serving as a trial attorney and judicial law clerk.
Cases We Handle
Our goal is to help our clients feel whole again and restore their dignity. If we can help you save your job, we will. If you have already been fired, we can help you get your job back or find a way to make you whole. We take the time to get to know you and to understand the issues and facts of your situation so that we can prepare a powerful case on your behalf. Our attorneys bring both defense and plaintiff experience to the table, giving us a unique perspective that we use against the opposition. Let Solmer Law Corporation guide you through cases involving:
- Wrongful termination claims
- Whistleblower claims
- Wage and hour claims
- Employment discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Race discrimination
- Age discrimination
- Gender discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- FMLA violations
- And more
Whatever kind of employment challenges you are facing, we understand what's at stake, and we're here to help.
Discuss Your Case with Our Experienced Orange County Employment Lawyers
When your rights are violated, it's imperative that you get legal help as soon as possible. Solmer Law Corp is here to stand up for your rights! Our lawyers can walk you through your options and help you determine the right way to pursue your case.