Solmer Law Corporation is here to uphold the law.
Attorney Solmer provides representation in a wide spectrum of claims before state and federal courts and administrative agencies. She is a devoted and compassionate advocate and a skilled, aggressive litigator. No one will work harder to give you the best advice and to fight for the best result. Ms. Solmer specializes in employment law and related disputes in addition to general business and civil litigation matters.
Prior to Solmer Law, Ms. Solmer practiced in representing employers as well as employees in all employment law matters. Drawing on knowledge and insights accrued from her experience handling defense litigation on an individual, representative and class action basis, Ms. Solmer develops customized strategies to achieve positive results while zealously advocating on your behalf.
With a background in psychology, Attorney Solmer uses her intuitive sense to understand clients' emotional needs and struggles throughout the entire litigation process and to deliver the best result for their needs.
Ms. Solmer has served employees and small business in many industries, including clerical, retail, restaurants, insurance, staffing, manufacturing, healthcare, transportation, and many others.
- Employment Law
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- District of Columbia
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor – 2012
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. – 2008
- Honors: Dean’s List Member
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Spanish and Russian Literature
- Universidad del Salvador, Buenos Aires
- Summer Program in International Business Transactions and International Dispute Resolution
- Orange County County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California
- Employment and Labor Law, Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Orange County, Member
Classes & Seminars
- Wage and Hour Law Basics For General Labor Workers, Van Nuys Labor Center, 2011
- Seminario Sobre Leyes y Derechos Laborales
- Selected for inclusion in Southern California Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ lists of 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Top 50 Up-and-Coming Women, 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers®
- Top 40 Under 40, Employment Law – The National Advocates 2017-2018
- CAALA Plaintiff’s Trial Academy Graduate 2016
- Nominated as Lawyer of Distinction, Employment and Labor Law Practice 2015-2016
- Contributions published in Columbia Human Rights Law Review’s “A Jailhouse Lawyer’s Manual and Supplement,” a Spanish legal practice guide for detainees, 2010-2012