Solmer Law Corporation is here to uphold the law.
Thomas E. Solmer
Mr. Solmer has more than twelve years of experience in civil and general litigation, with hundreds of clients served and thousands of hours in the courtroom. Mr. Solmer joined the firm in 2019 and has trial and appellate experience in state and federal court. He specialized in consumer rights and lemon law litigation from 2014 to 2019, working under industry-leading trial attorney René Korper. Prior to that he operated a general litigation practice in Faribault, Minnesota, after serving as a law clerk for the Hon. William A. Johnson, Chief Judge of the Third Judicial District, and the Hon. Christine A. Long.
- Employment Law
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor – 2008
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, Maurice Kanbar Institute of Film and Television, New York
- B.F.A. – 2002
- Major: Film and Television
- California, 2013
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2014
- Law Offices of René Korper, Attorney
- State of Minnesota, First Judicial District, Law Clerk